Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Esther's biography

Producer, Big Picture Alliance - "Zoe Strauss: The Documentary"

Hillside, NJ was forever changed the day Adalberto and Norma Rosa gave birth to their Puerto Rican queen, "Esther" Rosa. Crazy and curious since birth, I bounced back and forth between two elementary schools, four high schools and four colleges before starting a career in media.

I've been privileged to spend the past 5 years with talented artists producing television programming for TLC and ABC Family on shows like "A Makeover Story", "Trading Spaces", and "Back on Campus".

This summer, though, will be better than anything I've done before. Why? Because, I will get the chance to produce a documentary about THE Zoe Strauss and eight of the silliest, most inspiring, curious and talented young Philadelphia artists-in-training I've ever met.

Who could ask for anything more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home